genesis

i’m going to be frank here.

i’ve no idea why i’m setting up a blog at all but here i go, disregarding all my piled-up work to write a post here.

as the title of blog speaks for itself, this blog is basically an outlet for me to spill out the contents of my brain into words.

so here’s a brief introduction about me, i guess.

i’m 16 going on 17 this year & currently studying in college. i’d probably consider myself a manga and movie aficionado. i absolutely adore the study of the human mind and the art of filmmaking & directing; which are both contrasting fields in my country so that’s totally great. i also have a tendency to be philosophical and i’m coming to a realisation this introduction is making me sound really dull so i’ll stop now.

that’s it, i think. oh wait, my name is Cheryl.

till the next time!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Bwc romantic corvus

Stars Goddess Milf Jools Fit

Goth Asslicking Mack Speculum Group